You’re pregnant, have no or low energy, are afraid of extra body weight, and aren’t sure what to eat or how to exercise.
Winging it is not a good strategy, simply because it doesn’t work. Strict or extreme protocols don’t work either because they aren’t pleasant, much less sustainable.
Focusing on losing extra weight while mothering a newborn takes away from the experience of bonding with your baby and healing from childbirth.
What if you didn’t need to worry about your weight while pregnant or after delivering your baby?
Imagine being asked regularly how it’s possible that you just had a baby.
When summer rolls around, you get to wear the bikini you picked out and look sexy in it!
You make heads turn when you show up with your baby. Other moms are wondering what your secret is.
How can you have all this without living in the gym and/or following an extreme diet? Better yet, how can you have it all in a matter of minutes each day?
Allow me to introduce Toned, Sexy Mama.
Toned, Sexy Mama is an 8 module online course that teaches you how to stay lean and toned while pregnant so that you are back in your pre-pregnancy clothes in 12 weeks or less. The best part is that it’s simple in just minutes each day.
Toned, Sexy Mama is the solution you’ve been looking for. It simplifies eating and exercise techniques.
- No more guessing about how to eat
- No more feeling hungry all the time
- Feel confident lifting weights in the gym
- Eat without guilt or shame
You will learn:
- How to eat more and weigh less
- How to balance macronutrients (fat, carbs, and protein) throughout the day
- How to space meals and snacks
- How to enjoy more foods you love by exercising at the right time
- How to dine out without stress about food choices
- Introduction to lift weights safely while pregnant
- How to get back on track when you get derailed
The best part about this program is that it doesn’t force you to eliminate anything you like eating.
The whole point is to make it fast, easy, and something you’ll enjoy.
Julia followed this program while pregnant, gained only 17 pounds, and was back to her pre-pregnancy weight at 8 weeks postpartum.
What will I need to join TSM?
- a computer with internet
- a place to safely exercise (your home, the park, the gym, etc.)
We believe the only thing you should be thinking about after delivering your baby is bonding with the baby and recovering (not losing the baby weight). TSM makes this simple, easy, and rewarding!