Julia Broome is a women’s health and fitness coach who has been working in the industry for over 13 years and has practiced a healthy lifestyle for decades.
Health became a priority when Julia’s family unexpectedly lost her father to heart disease. Given that he was only 38 years old, concerns that it could be passed down haunted her mother. A blood test revealed that Julia had high cholesterol at age eight, so lifestyle changes, even at such a young age, were imperative.
This experience made a lasting impression and though Julia has maintained good health, she witnessed nearby family members struggling with their weight and general health. She wanted to make a difference. She was passionate about this path, diving into a career in fitness as a personal trainer. It wasn’t long before she discovered that workouts usually weren’t enough to create ingrained healthy patterns for clients. After digging deeper by working with the mind, becoming a certified Jungian life coach and certified nutrition coach (Precision Nutrition), she was able to put it all together in a comprehensive program.
Her research, specifically in early life healthy approaches, gives Julia a unique edge in delivering lasting results to women and their families. She believes that a healthy lifestyle should be fun and engaging; she doesn’t endorse crash diets or extreme exercise protocols.
Since starting her company, Mind-to-Size, Julia has helped women achieve more health through her gentle approach, combining nutrition coaching, personal training, and life coaching. She doesn’t believe in a “one size fits all” method of achieving optimal health; all of her programs are specifically designed for each woman. This individualized approach increases the opportunity to find joy in cultivating a healthy lifestyle.
- Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise)
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor (Athletics and Fitness Association of America)
- Certified Pregnancy and Postpartum Exercise Instructor (Oh Baby! Fitness)
- Power Plate Level 1 Academy: Fundamentals (NASM)
- Injury Prevention Series 1: Understanding Injuries (AFAA)
- Injury Prevention 2: Upper Body (AFAA)
- Injury Prevention Series 3: The Spine (AFAA)
- Injury Prevention Series 4: Lower Body (AFAA)
- CPR/AED (American Red Cross)
- Jungian Life Coach (Creative Mind Media)
- Certified Online Trainer (Online Trainer Academy)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified
- Certified Plant-Based Sports Nutrition Coach (Exercise ETC.)