Julia Broome is a women’s health and fitness coach who has been working in the industry for over 13 years and has practiced a healthy lifestyle for decades.
Health became a priority when Julia’s family unexpectedly lost her father to heart disease. Given that he was only 38 years old, concerns that it could be passed down haunted her mother. A blood test revealed that Julia had high cholesterol at age eight, so lifestyle changes, even at such a young age, were imperative.
Women’s health became a point of interest when Julia became aware of the positive impact a healthy lifestyle has on women as they transition from the onset of puberty, into motherhood, then perimenopause, and menopause. She witnessed her mother struggling from lasting effects of childbirth and was only offered extreme solutions, such as surgery. Both of these experiences made a strong impression and have shaped Julia’s life work.
Her research, specifically in women’s health, gives Julia a unique edge in delivering lasting results to women and their families. She believes that a healthy lifestyle should be fun and engaging; she doesn’t endorse crash diets or extreme exercise protocols. Her goal is to make the journey to more health and vitality a priority in an easy to follow program for every woman.
Since starting her company, Mind-to-Size, Julia has helped women achieve improved health through her gentle approach, combining nutrition coaching, personal training, and life coaching. She doesn’t believe in a “one size fits all” method of achieving optimal health; each of her programs is specifically designed for each woman. This individualized approach increases the opportunity to find joy in cultivating a healthy lifestyle.
- Certified Personal Trainer (American Council on Exercise)
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor (Athletics and Fitness Association of America)
- Certified Pregnancy and Postpartum Exercise Instructor (Oh Baby! Fitness)
- Power Plate Level 1 Academy: Fundamentals (NASM)
- Injury Prevention Series 1: Understanding Injuries (AFAA)
- Injury Prevention 2: Upper Body (AFAA)
- Injury Prevention Series 3: The Spine (AFAA)
- Injury Prevention Series 4: Lower Body (AFAA)
- CPR/AED (American Red Cross)
- Jungian Life Coach (Creative Mind Media)
- Certified Online Trainer (Online Trainer Academy)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified
- Certified Plant-Based Sports Nutrition Coach (Exercise ETC.)
- Certified Pregnancy and Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist (Core Exercise Solutions)